|Project coordinators’ responsibilities will include:
- leading the project team and coordinating the project
- all matters related to project content
- implementing the agreed action plan to the agreed standards and deadlines
- regular liaison with the ECML Secretariat on all project-related matters
- ensuring the effective preparation and delivery of all project events and meetings and production of all necessary documentation
- taking responsibility for the effective flow of information between team members, participants in project activities, and the ECML
- ongoing evaluation of project activity and reporting on project progress to the ECML
- submission of the final results of the project to the ECML
- participation at meetings for coordinators in Graz, 15-16 November 2007 and in 2010 (for coordinators of short-term projects, only one meeting).
One of the working languages of the project must be either French or English. The project coordinator will therefore require at least C1 level in written production on the scale of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages in the selected working language.